For The Beach House Company to continually grow in our target areas, we rely on the whole team performing their duties to the highest of standards and most importantly, ensuring that our guests have the best stay experience possible. They also have to provide an excellent and very personal service to all our home owners.
Join our team!
Property Advisor/s – Full & part time permanent sales positions available
• Full time would be 40 hours per week and include some weekend work on a rota basis
• Part time work would be 24 hours per week (three days) to include Saturdays and Sundays
£19,000 pa basic starting salary for full time/pro rata for part time
Salary review and a performance related bonus scheme, after successful completion of the probation period, giving an OTE of £25,000 pa for full time/pro rata for part time
Perfect Stays Limited was established in 2011. We are a specialist luxury holiday home rental company, with a continuously growing portfolio of stunning properties across Cornwall, Devon and Somerset. Our exceptional holiday homes are envied within the industry for their incredible locations, high specification design and the facilities on offer. We currently have two brands, Perfect Stays and The Beach House Company.
Our ethos is simple; we want to match our guests to the property that is best suited to their occasion and group requirements, and once found, we want to ensure that guests can truly maximise their time and enjoyment through our in-depth local knowledge and extensive concierge service. As a luxury brand, exceptional customer service is at the centre of everything we do.
If you have a real passion and drive for sales and building relationships this could be the role for you …
This is a challenging, exciting and fast paced telephone sales and customer service role, where personality and professionalism are as important as experience within a similar role. The primary function of this role is to be the voice of the company, the first point of contact for customers and part of a larger team responsible for providing new and existing customers with a unique, seamless holiday experience tailored to them. Our Property Advisors conduct a pivotal role within the company, delivering clear and concise sales messages to help our customers to find their perfect holiday home in a location to suit their needs and generating bookings for our home owners.
The role is predominately office based with the main communication being by telephone, however there will be a requirement to meet guests and owners face to face, therefore confidence with a smart appearance and warm and welcoming persona is essential.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Generating sales by providing an exceptional level of customer service to help match guests to the right property
• Taking bookings over the phone
• Striving to hit daily sales targets
• Carrying out meet & greets at our properties
• Providing a guest concierge service
• Work within a team to problem solve and reach resolutions
What we are looking for from our team member’s:
• Previous sales and customer service experience in hospitality or holiday home rentals. A distinct advantage, although not essential, is experience within the luxury rental or travel agency industry
• Thrive confidently as a member of a team, with a ‘can do’ attitude, dedication and commitment to the role, team and company’s success
• Drive and ambition with a clear focus on achieving personal and team targets
• Fully IT literate in all areas including email, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and ideally WordPress
• Excellent spelling and grammar is essential
• Have own transportation and full driving licence
• Good geographical knowledge of the area is beneficial
Benefits of this role:
• Full training will be given on site as part of the role
• Excellent career opportunities within a growing company
• Opportunity to work in a professional, dynamic and fun working environment
• Performance related Bonus scheme after the probation period
• Regular incentives
How to apply:
Vacancies are available for a possible immediate start! We are reviewing applications as they are received so please don’t delay in submitting your application.
Please email a covering letter telling us why you would like to work for us, together with an up to date CV and indicate if you are looking for a full time or part time role to email@example.com